Affirmative Action Policy
Teamwork and trust as foundation for sustainability has been our philosophy since our conception and it continues to guide our actions, as we embark on to create a common force to deliver excellence in all our engagements.
We believe that we as a company are responsible not only for our own well-being, but also for the well-being of the larger society that we are a part of and are indebted to in many ways. We take pride in being a company with a strong social conscience, and this ideology stems out of the fact that we are closely linked to the communities we operate in.
Our commitment to the environment and our social initiatives in rural development is as strong as our business objectives and thus we constantly evolve our corporate social responsibility initiatives through metrics.
The guiding principles that define our affirmative action policy are:
- A belief that as a responsible organization it is our duty to give back to the society and be instrumental in the comprehensive growth of the society as a whole.
- Our CSR initiatives are not restricted to the contribution of funds – it involves deeds, efforts and energies of our employees to the grass root levels.
- We ensure that a large part of our efforts is concentrated on a single initiative, so that our significant contribution ensures that we make a big difference.
- Each of our initiatives is aimed at benefiting the society, the downtrodden in particular and the ecosystem at large without any caste, color, geography or demography influence.
- We are committed to an equitable society.
- We are responsible consumers of energy and natural resources. We are reducing our ecological impact even as we grow our global operations. We develop sustainable solutions to reduce the carbon footprint of our customers
Our commitment to make a notable difference to the environment or the underprivileged is not a flash in the pan initiative but is a sustained effort to make a visible change to people's lives.