The trend of adaption of consumer electronics in the automotive industry is accelerating with every passing year. The automotive electronics design not only provides a unified human machine interface but also assists the automobile manufacturers to enhance the consistency of body electronics and cut down on the overall costs.
Ascenten provides the clients with several R&D services in critical automotive domains across the product lifecycle. We are quite well known when it comes to providing all-inclusive services in the automotive segment span across embedded electronics design and integration, hardware and software engineering, conceptual design, industrial design as well as prototyping to manufacturing. We are your final destination when it comes to choosing cutting edge automotive electronics design.
With more than a decade of experience in the field of automotive electronics, Ascenten offers end-to-end automotive electronic design services towards body electronics, infotainment, system design and integration and telematics to OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers. Once the customers approach us, they can rest assure about their problems related to technology constraints, resource crunches and tight product development as well as maintenance budgets.
Leveraging our technology and domain prowess, we partner with our customers to co-create revolutionary body electronics products which provide sustainable competitive advantage to businesses. Through our recognized expertise in architecting futuristic engineering solutions and creating ground breaking automotive electronics design, we help our customers bring advanced products faster to their target markets.
Design for conformance to AUTOSAR and SAE standards
- Internet access via built-in GPRS & Wi-Fi connectivity
- Support for text to speech functionality
- Integrated DSRC stack for V2V and V2I applications
- Middleware for quick integration
- Efficient reuse of stack primitives across applications and variants
- Complete telematics software solutions including drivers, middleware and HMI
Under the hood and above the hood communications such as IP-over-1394, Bluetooth stack, car telephony, client server applications, HAVi & OSGi standards
- Design of a rugged 32-channel automotive data acquisition system;
- Measures and records data from various P, T, AFR, RPM, MPH sensors; features CAN bus integration and communication as well as offline performance analysis PC application software.
Embedded & Application Software
Embedded graphics, image processing, development of GUIs, multimedia browsers, EMS/MMS utilities and internet access utilities tightly integrated with target hardware and signaling components, navigation systems vehicle monitoring tools & media servers
- Partnering customers with GENIVI strategy
- Investment in future technologies like DSRC, vision based solutions etc. to enable quick adaption
- Robust image enhancing algorithms for superior results in extreme conditions like rain and storm
- Vision primitives like lane detection, motion estimation, pedestrian detection, vanishing point etc.
CAN & LIN Bus Integration
Multimedia PlatformsThe Lin and Can Bus Integration come with the following functionalities:
- Modular architecture for rapid feature integration
- Standard interfaces for easy application development
- Excellent scalability across variants
- Configurable feature set for customization
- Concurrent playback for enhanced multimedia experience
2D/3D Graphics and HMI Design & Development
Modeling and Simulation of Electronic Control Units
- Power train, steering, airbag & safety systems and climatic control