Algorithm Design & Analysis
Advanced algorithms are formulated, characterized and optimized in rich mathematical packages like Mathematica and Matlab for diverse purposes such as Signal Processing, solving Boundary Value Problems, Stochastic Estimation and various numerical analysis challenges.
- Study of engine exhaust quality and algorithm design for controlling a stepper motor actuator valve for supplying appropriate amount of air to the engine.
- The Air-Fuel ratio (AFR) is maintained at stochiometric levels so that fuel is optimally burnt during the combustion cycles.
- Ascenten researched the chemistry of combustion and designed this closed loop engine control system.
- This was an indigenous product development endeavor at Ascenten.
- Timeframe: 24 weeks, Engineers: 2
- Highlight: Target exhaust quality is met, the vehicle mileage is improved and fuel consumption is reduced.
Digital Signal Processing
- Multidimensional Fast Fourier Transform implementations, Digital filter design for video and audio applications
- Real time FPGA and MCU implementations
Design, analysis and simulation of control systems
- Closed loop fuel injection control for automobiles
Secure, encrypted in-situ update techniques
- Deriving of macroscopic behavior from microscopic mathematical models
Statistics and Probability Theory
- Filter design for targeted error convergence performance in precision metering
- Noise prediction by design, characterization and filtering
- Monte Carlo simulations
- Using multidimensional Linear and Spline interpolation, extrapolation and least squares regression
Auto gain control techniques
Battery capacity estimation
Ultra low power algorithms
- Algorithm cost analysis, reducing the number of divisions, multiplications and additions. Substituting floating point arithmetic with integer arithmetic with acceptable error.
- Substituting floating point arithmetic with integer arithmetic with acceptable error.
Time of flight measurement algorithms
- RF time of flight measurement
- Time of flight measurement
- Secure, encrypted in-situ update techniques
Solving system of equations
- By using various non-iterative methods like: Gaussian elimination, LU/Cholesky/QR decompositions) and interactive methods like: Gauss-Seidel, Jacobi etc.
Solving differential equations
- Evaluation of integrals, Eigenvalue decompositions, Finite element methods for solving differential equations numerically
Standard specific implementations
- AGA8 volume correction techniques
- Bruteforce intelligence
- Research on earthquakes, and detecting them successfully when they occur and heuristically accessing the damage.
- Ascenten researched the scientific principles behind seismic vibrations and designed algorithms and electronics for successfully analyzing and detecting earthquakes while rejecting non-seismic vibrations such as those caused by the natural swaying of high risers or a passing train.
- Algorithms designed:
- System Self Calibration
- Detecting strong ground motion
- Detecting moderate ground motion
- Detecting fire
- False alarm detect
- Post vibrations damage detect
- Post vibrations fire damage detect
- Engagement: Offsite, 16 weeks
or call us on
USA Toll Free: +1-888-266-1679
India Mobile: +91-89800 00973
India Landline: +91-79-2646 4646