MCU, FPGA and DSP Designs
Ascenten provides complete MCU/DSP/FPGA design based services from specifications to prototype integrating parts of industry standard vendors like TI, Freescale, Intel, Microchip, Atmel, Xilinx, Altera, Actel and others. The designers of Digital Signal Processor at Ascenten have an ability to handle intricate, multi-million gate designs with multi-clock systems involving a variety of processor/bus architectures and on-board devices.
Our expertise in system design, illustrated below, includes high-speed, multi-layer board development with a variety of MCU design as well as FPGA Design, embedded software and DSP Design algorithm development and optimization.
Digital technologies with which we've worked with are illustrated in this representative diagram:
FPGA Design Expertise
- Glue logic synthesis and custom IP development
- DDC, Correlation, Convolution, FIR/IIR filters, FFT/IFFT and various Digital Signal Processor algorithms
- System on a programmable chip solution by integrating soft microprocessor cores and DSP functionalities onto single coarse grained FPGAs
- High-speed interfaces, High-speed ADCs (1.5 GSPS) and DACs (2 GSPS)
- Various arithmetic and floating point computations and signal envelope and phase detection
Digital Signal Processor Design Expertise
- Wireless physical layer implementation in DSP Design.
- Multiprocessor based video compression standards for HD market
- Hardware implementation of Audio/Video CODECs
- Transcoding/Muxing/Demuxing of signals
- Processor optimized media (Audio/Video/Image) codecs including a wide range of ITU-T/ISO/IEC/MPEG standards and other proprietary formats
- Implementation of Audio/Video processing components in mobile phones including standards based components like 3G-324M for multimedia streaming to 3G mobile devices.