Case study: mechanical hybrid smartwatch
- Wearable Electronics
- Consumer Electronics
- Embedded, Wireless, Cloud.
- A fully functional advance mechanical hybrid smartwatch
Asia based startup involved in designing advanced wearable electronics to develop world’s first mechanical hybrid smartwatch.
To design a mechanical hybrid smartwatch with customized battery, display and smallest form factor packed with more features.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, dual mode: BLE & classic
- Event notification: call, massages, alerts and alarms
- Weather and traffic information on the go
- Display - customized transparent AMOLED – 128 x128 resolution.
- Gesture touch: key- click on display will turn on the screen.
- Extended battery life
- Multi language support
- Health solution: Personal activity tracker
- First mover advantage - world’s first mechanical hybrid watch with extended battery life and in smaller form factor
- Shipped 3000 pieces in targeted time frame
- Cost saving - 40% reduction in development cost